Sunday, March 15, 2009

Have Lappy Will Travel




I seriously in need of a notebook/laptop or whatever they call it these days...not the canggih2 one...just a cheap2 one for me to do my work...if I want to buang masa hapdet blog or join the American Idol forum or gazing adoringly at pictures of my hero Adam Lembik..eh sorry, Adam Lambert, I have my faithful pc buruk ni.. But me being me, I can never be like others who can just grab anything at the stores...I have to ponder (ponder ke..heh)and think and think and taking such a looong time just to buy something that I need urgently (boleh?)and can never make up mind which notebook to buy...heheh...so guys, can you please help me making up my mind in choosing a laptop...any suggestions anyone?...and I don't want a bulky one hoccay! just small2 one but with CD drive...it seemed most of the mini laptops don't have CD drives...erkkk...ader ke orang nak bagi suggestion nih..erkkk..ader ke orang baca nihhh..muahaha..

No comments: