Wednesday, October 15, 2008

After The Rain

On the day someone dear to me died I finally decided to have a blog.

It's more of a record so that I’ll remember the day you left us..how when we heard the news in the morning suddenly it began to rain and I felt drainless..weightless..I was prepared for the worst ever since I got the bad news last night but it was still a shock..maybe because it happened so fast..when kak H informed me last night that you only had 3 more days to live I was in denial..no..please don’t let it happen to S..let a miracle happens..please..please oh please..surely this only happens in movies but not to us..not to S please..

Restless, I then decided to join my pepari friends and angels just to lighten up my mood..and I was right..our silly ramblings always cheer me up everytime..but still

And early this morning I got the news that you left us..before I even managed to see you at the hospital..It seemed Allah loves you more..


Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh Allahyarham..Amin.

No comments: