Monday, November 24, 2008

Gedebok

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh...I really need to lose some weight...no, make it a looooot of weight. The pressure is on ever since I met an old friend a few weeks back and the first words that came out of her mouth were "wohh bakpe gemuk sangat nihhh.." Arghhhhhh...muahaha..tensennnn tawww..

One of my colleagues did ask to join her at Slimworld at Kuantan and I was thinking like 'waaahhh a lot of fulus lahh this lady" and yesss, I rather spend my money on cakes and such..heheh..and can you guess my answer uols..hiks..

I remember a few months back before yoga was banned, a colleague asked me to join her yoga class and as usual I was full of excuses. Another friend asked me to tag along to her aerobic class and I said I'll think about it..and I'm still thinking..heheh..until the day came when I could longer stand looking at myself in front of the mirror and what did I do? Why of course, bought myself some cakes and chocolate..stress maaa..need something to calm me down..muahaha..

And yesterday, when Mila (short for Lyudmila..not Mila AF eh uols..see Mila, i did say i would mention you in my blog..hiks..) chatted with me @YM, she mentioned that she had lost 3 kilos in 3 months [sori uols..3 kilos in 3 weekss..silap info..mila dah sound mak) thanks to the slimming programme that she took. She no longer eats rice but just takes a small portion of lauk every day..Well, Mila..I don't know how you do it but I don't think I can follow your diet..matiiiii ler weiii..muahaha..

But seriously I need to do something fast or else I'll be always remembered as this obese, vertically-challenged makcik..eeeeeeiiii...ngeriiiii..muahaha..and I need something or rather someone as an inspiration..erkkk..I don't think I can use Riz as my muse..muahaha..matilah mak terkutuk idol sendirikkk..

And before I sign off iklan jap ekk..



That was what I had just now..muahaha..all this stress has made me hungry ler uols..




And this is what I'll be having later..heheh..daaaaaa..

No comments: